Going to visit Grandma, Auntie or someone else on the other side of town? Planning to stay for a few days? We can pick you up at your home or office in one of our limos or executive cars, gather all your packages and luggage, and whisk you away over the river (or Lady Bird Lake!) and through the woods (or Zilker Park!) to spend a few days visiting with family and friends for the holidays.
And when you’re ready to head out on the town with family and friends, allow us to be your guide as you visit some of our favorite places in Austin.
See the sights!
Austin has plenty to see all year round, especially during the holidays.
- Visit the historic Driskill Hotel for a live show and a beverage or just to enjoy the view.
- Take a free tour of the Texas Capitol building, open year round. See the Christmas tree and menorah, but be sure to go after dark so you can really appreciate the lights. Take a stroll around the grounds before you head off to your next stop.
- Visit one of the many light displays to see in our city (see our guide to Austin holiday lights here).
- Zilker Park is a favorite of Austin residents all year long, but it comes alive with whimsical light displays in December.
- Get away from the crowds and take some time for yourself at Zilker Botanical Garden. Admission prices are low, though they only accept cash or check.
- Climb the stairs to Mount Bonnell, along the Colorado River(also known as Lady Bird Lake, Austin Town Lake, or Lake Austin, depending on where you are and how long your tour guide has lived here). The view is breathtaking.
Are you staying local for the holidays? Are you visiting Austin and have several stops to make that are too far from your hotel to walk?
Allow us to whisk you and your party around town to see the sights and visit with friends and family.
Plan a visiting day (or two!)
Schedule time to see some of your favorite people for a few hours at a time. Hire a limo to pick you up at your hotel and drop you off wherever you would like to go. When you’re ready to move on, we will be there to give you some quiet time between stops. Sit back, relax, enjoy a beverage or two, and let us take care of all the logistics.